The Physio Centre Dubai
Management of injuries can be costly. The earlier problems are addressed the better the outcomes! Don’t wait until it’s too late…
That’s why Occupational Therapy (OT) at The Physio Centre focuses on Ergonomics and Workplace Rehabilitation. With over 16 years of experience, Camilla McDonald our Australian trained OT is a specialist in assessing your workplace and recommending or implementing changes to best suit your needs and your workers health.
We can help to tailor a solution that is right for your company!
What is different about Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapists are specialists in workplace safety. With training in the structure and function of the human body, an OT understands the effects that injury and illness can have on your work life. They can determine how the workplace environment can both increase or reduce the risk of injury and are experts at identifying strategies to eliminate any injury hazards and risks.
How do we help Improve the Workplace?
We specialise in Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation services in both the office and industrial environments such as:
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessments · For those getting pain or discomfort from their desk.
- Manual Handling or Ergonomics Training · Training and education about lifting and moving, desk postures and ways to prevent injury.
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment · Identifying and eliminating workplace injuries & hazards.
- Advice on Ergonomic chairs and office equipment
- Job Tasks Analysis · Assessing high-risk tasks and improving their safety.
- Return to Work advice and programs after workplace injury
- Pre-employment Physical Screenings. · Looking at a job applicant’s physical suitability to a role.
According to the US Department of Labor, 1 in every 23 workers sustains a work related injury each year and half of these require time off from work.
We assist workplaces to minimise injuries, increase productivity, reduce costs and assist employees in safe and effective return to work.